Tel: 01332 810395
Fax: 01332 810659
Dovecote Veterinary Hospital provides specialist surgical and diagnostic support to practices right across the Midlands. We aim to make the whole referral process as clear and straightforward as possible and our veterinary team as well as our reception staff are happy to take calls with any questions you may have, on 01332 812500.
We give your clients access to the latest technology and techniques, including:
- Digital x-ray machines, MRI scanner and CT scanner
- Dedicated orthopaedic operating theatre with positive filtered ventilation
- State of the art monitoring of general anesthesia
- In house cytology, haematology, biochemistry, pathology, histopathology,
- Rigid and flexible endoscopy
- Spacious kennels for maximum patient comfort
- A-O equipment for screw/plate placement
- Wide range of internal and external fixators available
- Dedicated suite of rooms for rehabilitation
How to refer - The referral process
All cases should be accompanied by a case history/x-rays/lab reports unless these have been sent in advance. We ask that clients are told to starve pets of food from the previous evening, with water left down overnight.
The surgeon in charge of your clients case will liaise direct with you on all aspects of diagnosis, treatment and outcome. Click here to open a referral document.