Dovecote Veterinary Hospital provides specialist surgical and diagnostic support to practices right across the Midlands. We aim to make the whole referral process as clear and straightforward as possible and our veterinary team as well as our reception staff are happy to take calls with any questions you may have, on 01332 812500.
We give your clients access to the latest technologies and techniques, including:
- Advanced imaging techniques (CT, MRI, digital X-ray).
- Dedicated operating suite with three theatres.
- Rigid and flexible endoscopy, including interventional arthroscopy and laparoscopy.
- Comprehensive surgical service in orthopaedics, soft tissue and neurosurgery.
- Spacious kennels for maximum patient comfort.
How to refer – The referral process
All cases should be accompanied by a case history/X-rays/lab reports unless these have been sent in advance. We ask that clients are told to starve pets of food from the previous evening, with water left down overnight.
The surgeon in charge of your client’s case will liaise directly with you on all aspects of diagnosis, treatment and outcome.